So on Fridays at around 4:30pm (informally known as "beer-thirty") one of the FTEs (full-time employees) on the DOX (Document Experience) team brings in home-brewed beer for us to enjoy. We had a 5-gallon keg of some sort of stout (very delicious, very Guinness-y), and he also brought in a liter of a Hefeweizen that was excellent.
Thus marks the second time I've been buzzed/drunk at work. Excellent.
The only way today could've been better is if I went canoeing with my office-mate, who is an intern in a related but different team under DOX. Basically she left at like 11am and got back at 4pm, and then she left. That was her entire workday.
(pictures will be up once I get a CF card reader, hopefully tomorrow -- it's really hard to describe everything without pictures)
Other things that happened today:
- sobered up, then drank some more at dinner
- saw Up in THREE DEE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mom gasped with suspense for most of "Up" and was very anxious the entire film. She really cared about Kevin. She also cried at the end.
ReplyDelete